50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel commonly accepted myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, providing an enlightening, fascinating and challenging book that covers the fifty areas the author’s believe individuals must understand to have a safe, pleasurable and healthy sex life.
- Dispels/Explores commonly accepted myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to other countries and cultures exploring different beliefs and how societies can influence perceptions
- Areas discussed include: pre-marital sex, masturbation, sexual diseases, fantasy, pornography, relationships, contraception, and emotions such as jealousy, body image insecurity, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers both heterosexual and same-sex relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 320 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||152 x 16 x 229mm||ISBN10:||0470674342|
|Weight:||413g||ISBN13:||9780470674345||Publication Date:||02 Feb 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Pepper Schwartz is Professor of Sociology at the University of Washington. She is also Senior Fellow on the Council on the Contemporary Family, on the board of the University of Minnesota Sexual Health Center, and Chairperson of the Advisory Board for the Ph.D. in Sexual Studies at the Institute for Integral Studies in San Francisco. She is the author of 20 books, including The Getaway Guide to a Great Sex Weekend (2012), The Normal Bar: The Surprising Secrets of Happy Couples (2013) and Dating After 50 for Dummies (Wiley 2014). She is the recipient of numerous national awards and Past President of The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality.Martha Kempner is a writer, consultant, and sexual health expert. She has authored numerous publications for young people, parents, educators, and policymakers, and currently serves as the staff writer focused on sexual health for RH Reality Check, an online news source dedicated to reproductive health and rights. Martha has a Master’s degree in human sexuality from New York University.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.