A comprehensive study of analytical chemistry providing the basics of analytical chemistry and introductions to the laboratory
- Covers the basics of a chemistry lab including lab safety, glassware, and common instrumentation
- Covers fundamentals of analytical techniques such as wet chemistry, instrumental analyses, spectroscopy, chromatography, FTIR, NMR, XRF, XRD, HPLC, GC-MS, Capillary Electrophoresis, and proteomics
- Includes ChemTech an interactive program that contains lesson exercises, useful calculators and an interactive periodic table
- Details Laboratory Information Management System a program used to log in samples, input data, search samples, approve samples, and print reports and certificates of analysis
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Multiple-component retail product, part(s) enclosed, 688 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||218 x 43 x 277mm||ISBN10:||1118714849|
|Weight:||1769g||ISBN13:||9781118714843||Publication Date:||23 Oct 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
BRYAN M. HAM, Ph.D., has worked in analytical chemistry laboratories for over 25 years including petroleum, chemical, environmental, foodstuff, and life science research, and has a doctorate in analytical chemistry. He has published 15 research papers in peer reviewed journals and two books: Even Electron Mass Spectrometry with Biomolecule Applications (Wiley, 2008), and Proteomics of Biological Systems: Protein Phosphorylation Using Mass Spectrometry Techniques (Wiley, 2012). He is currently working for the Department of Homeland Security at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection New York Laboratory. He is a member of the American Society of Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) and the American Chemical Society (ACS).
AIHUI MAHAM, Ph.D., is an expert in nano-materials including the synthesis and characterization of chemical and biological nano-sensors. She is also an expert in the field of inorganic materials chemistry, and their characterization utilizing methodologies such as SEM, XRD, XRF and OES. She has published numerous research papers including a recent review entitled Protein-Based Nanomedicine Platforms for Drug Delivery (Small, 2009), which has been cited over 170 times by other researchers. She is currently working for the Department of Homeland Security at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection New York Laboratory.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.