- Shows how to use the leading technical drawing software-AutoCAD-and its less-expensive sister product, AutoCAD LT, in the friendly, easy-to-understand For Dummies style
- Shows first-time AutoCAD users how to create precise and efficient 2-D technical drawings and get started with 3-D technical drawings
- Topics covered include creating a basic layout; drawing and editing; writing text in drawings; plotting, creating, and editing external reference files; CAD standards; and drawing on the Internet
- Explores new features in the latest version of AutoCAD, including text improvements, streamlined Plot and Page Setup dialogue boxes, increased emphasis on tool palettes, better tools for transmitting sets of electronic files, and much more
- Includes a new chapter on sheet sets and a new collection of features for creating, managing, and publishing all of the drawings that make up a project
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 432 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||188 x 24 x 234mm||ISBN10:||0764571389|
|Weight:||635g||ISBN13:||9780764571381||Publication Date:||30 Apr 2004||Publisher:||Wiley|
Mark Middlebrook used to be an engineer but gave it up when he discovered that he couldn’t handle a real job. He is now principal of Daedalus Consulting, an independent CAD and computer consulting company in Oakland, California. (In case you wondered, Daedalus was the guy in ancient Greek legend who built the labyrinth on Crete. Mark named his company after Daedalus before he realized that few of his clients would be able to pronounce it and even fewer spell it.) Mark is also a contributing editor for CADALYST magazine and Webmaster of markcad.com. When he’s not busy being a cad, Mark sells and writes about wine for Paul Marcus Wines in Oakland. He also teaches literature and philosophy classes at St. Mary’s College of California — hence “Daedalus.” AutoCAD 2005 For Dummies is his sixth book on AutoCAD.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.