Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns is the first schema-mode focused resource guide aimed at schema therapy patients and self-help readers seeking to understand and overcome negative patterns of thinking and behaviour.
- Represents the first resource for general readers on the mode approach to schema therapy
- Features a wealth of case studies that serve to clarify schemas and modes and illustrate techniques for overcoming dysfunctional modes and behavior patterns
- Offers a series of exercises that readers can immediately apply to real-world challenges and emotional problems as well as the complex difficulties typically tackled with schema therapy
- Includes original illustrations that demonstrate the modes and approaches in action, along with 20 self-help mode materials which are also available online
- Written by authors closely associated with the development of schema therapy and the schema mode approach
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 200 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||147 x 13 x 226mm||ISBN10:||1118877713|
|Weight:||318g||ISBN13:||9781118877715||Publication Date:||14 Jan 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Gitta Jacob is a Clinical Psychologist and Schema Therapist at GAIA, a therapy development and research company in Hamburg, Germany. A founding board member of the International Society for Schema Therapy (ISST), Dr. Jacob is also co-author of Schema Therapy in Practice: An Introductory Guide to the Schema Mode Approach (2012).
Hannie van Genderen is a Clinical Psychologist, Supervisor of the Dutch Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapy, and Chair of the Dutch Schema Therapy Association. She is also a Psychotherapist at the Maastricht Community Mental Health Centre and co-author of Schema Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder (2009).Laura Seebauer is a Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Schema Therapist in the Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, University Medical Centre, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.