Buddhist Philosophy: A Comparative Approach presents a series of readings that examine the prominent thinkers and texts of the Buddhist tradition in the round, introducing contemporary readers to major theories and debates at the intersection of Buddhist and Western thought.
- Takes a comparative, rather than oppositional, approach to Buddhist philosophy, exploring key theories and debates at the intersection of Eastern and Western thought
- Addresses a variety of topics that represent important points of convergence between the Buddhist and Western philosophical traditions
- Features contributions from a wide array of acclaimed international scholars in the discipline
- Provides a much-needed cross-cultural treatment of Buddhist philosophy appropriate for undergraduate students and specialists alike
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 280 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||152 x 20 x 226mm||ISBN10:||111906841X|
|Weight:||363g||ISBN13:||9781119068419||Publication Date:||20 Jun 2017||Publisher:||Wiley|
STEVEN M. EMMANUEL is Professor of Philosophy at Virginia Wesleyan College, USA. He is the author of Kierkegaard and the Concept of Revelation (1995) and editor of A Companion to Buddhist Philosophy (Wiley Blackwell, 2013), The Blackwell Guide to the Modern Philosophers: From Descartes to Nietzsche (Wiley Blackwell, 2001), and Modern Philosophy: An Anthology (2002).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.