Clinical Anaesthesia Lecture Notes provides a comprehensive introduction to the modern principles and practices of anaesthesia for medical students, trainee doctors, anaesthetic nurses and other health professionals working with anaesthetists. This fifth edition has been fully updated to reflect changes in clinical practice, guidelines, equipment and drugs.
Key features include:
• A new chapter on the roles of the anaesthetist
• Increased coverage of the peri-operative management of the overweight and obese patient, as well as an introduction to the fundamental aspects of paediatric anaesthesia
• Coverage of recent developments within the specialty, including the rapidly growing recognition of the importance of non-technical skills (NTS), and the management of some of the most common peri-operative medical emergencies
• Links to further online resources
• A companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/anaesthesia featuring interactive true/false questions, SAQs, and a list of further reading and resources
Full-colour diagrams, photographs, as well as learning objectives at the start of each chapter, support easy understanding of the knowledge and skills of anaesthesia, allowing confident transfer of information into clinical practice.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 192 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||168 x 10 x 241mm||ISBN10:||1119119820|
|Weight:||376g||ISBN13:||9781119119821||Publication Date:||18 Jul 2016||Publisher:||Wiley|
Carl Gwinnutt, MB BS MRCS LRCP FRCA, Emeritus Consultant, Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.