Whether you're the project manager for your company's rebrand, or you need to educate your staff or your students about brand fundamentals, Designing Brand Identity is the quintessential resource. From research to brand strategy to design execution, launch, and governance, Designing Brand Identity is a compendium of tools for branding success and best practices for inspiration.
- 3 sections: brand fundamentals, process basics, and case studies.
- Over 100 branding subjects, checklists, tools, and diagrams.
- 50 case studies that describe goals, process, strategy, solution, and results.
- Over 700 illustrations of brand touchpoints.
- More than 400 quotes from branding experts, CEOs, and design gurus.
"Designing Brand Identity is a comprehensive, pragmatic, and easy-to-understand resource for all brand builders—global and local. It's an essential reference for implementing an entire brand system."
- Carlos Martinez Onaindia, Global Brand Studio Leader, Deloitte
"Alina Wheeler explains better than anyone else what identity design is and how it functions. There's a reason this is the 5th edition of this classic."
- Paula Scher, Partner, Pentagram
"Designing Brand Identity is the book that first taught me how to build brands. For the past decade, it's been my blueprint for using design to impact people, culture, and business."
- Alex Center, Design Director, The Coca-Cola Company
"Alina Wheeler's book has helped so many people face the daunting challenge of defining their brand."
- Andrew Ceccon, Executive Director, Marketing, FS Investments
"If branding was a religion, Alina Wheeler would be its goddess, and Designing Brand Identity its bible."
- Olka Kazmierczak, Founder, Pop Up Grupa
"The 5th edition of Designing Brand Identity is the Holy Grail. This book is the professional gift you have always wanted."
- Jennifer Francis, Director of Marketing, Communications, and Visitor Experience, Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 336 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||221 x 25 x 274mm||ISBN10:||1118980824|
|Weight:||1157g||ISBN13:||9781118980828||Publication Date:||06 Oct 2017||Publisher:||Wiley|
Alina Wheeler, Philadelphia, PA
Branding consultant whose clients have included Vanguard, Berwind, Advanta, Guardian, and IBM; Author of Brand Atlas: Branding Intelligence Made Visible, along with the past best-selling editions of Designing Brand Identity; Member of the advisory council for The Dictionary of Brand along with Seth Godin, Al Ries, Tom Kelley, and Hugh Dubberly; Frequent speaker to executives, practitioners and students around the world.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.