Improve the Effectiveness of your Product Control Function
Effective Product Control is a detailed how-to guide covering everything you need to know about the function. Considered essential reading for:
- New controllers entering the profession
- Auditors and regulators reviewing product control
- Established controllers wanting a refresher on the latest skills and core controls within the industry.
Encompassing both a technical skills primer and key insights into core controls used to mitigate major risks emanating from trading desks, you will get expert advice on practical topics such as:
- The key IFRS and U.S. GAAP accounting standards for a trading desk
- How to approach the pricing of a financial instrument
- Market risk and how is it quantified
- The controls necessary for a trading desk
- Rogue trading and how it can be detected
- Valuation adjustments and why they are necessary
- How the prices used to value a trading portfolio are independently verified
- The financial accounting entries used to record financial instruments in the balance sheet and profit & loss statement
- Financial reporting and how the results of a trading desk are presented
- How a new financial product can be introduced in a controlled manner
Complete with a wealth of insightful graphs, illustrations and real-world examples to enliven the covered material, the dependable answers you need are in Effective Product Control.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 376 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||170 x 28 x 246mm||ISBN10:||1118939816|
|Weight:||794g||ISBN13:||9781118939819||Publication Date:||30 Oct 2017||Publisher:||Wiley|
PETER NASH is a qualified accountant who has spent almost two decades controlling a wide range of sales and trading desks in Investment and Commercial banks. He is currently a Director of FINSED (www.finsed.com), a financial services training and consulting firm specialising in product control.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.