The A to Z Facebook guide for users, marketers, and developers alike
Facebook has more than a billion users worldwide. Whether you enjoy spending time on Facebook every day, use it to advertise and market your product, or develop Facebook apps, this go-to guide has something you need. Its six minibooks cover creating a personal timeline, connecting with others, connecting Facebook to other social media, building a fan page, marketing a business on Facebook, and developing Facebook apps. It's fully updated to cover the latest Facebook changes, including Graph Search, mobile apps, Timeline enhancements, and news feed redesign.
- Facebook has more than one billion active users who share more than 30 billion pieces of content each month
- More than 37 million brands have Pages on Facebook
- This complete guide has been fully updated to cover Facebook's latest changes, including Graph Search, mobile apps for both users and Page managers, a redesigned news feed, and enhancements to the Timeline
- Minibooks cover creating a personal timeline, connecting with others, connecting Facebook to other social media, building a fan page, marketing a business on Facebook, and developing Facebook apps
Facebook All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is packed with helpful information, great ideas, and ways to help you get even more out of Facebook.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 528 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||183 x 36 x 231mm||ISBN10:||1118791789|
|Weight:||703g||ISBN13:||9781118791783||Publication Date:||18 Apr 2014||Publisher:||Wiley|
Jamie Crager is the CEO and founder of Crowdshifter.com, a digital media consulting firm providing social media services and strategic advice. Scott Ayres has been addicted to social media since before MySpace. He is currently the “Ambassador of Awesomeness” for the Facebook Scheduling app PostPlanner.com.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.