Discover how to style and photograph food like the pros
Whether you're taking shots for a foodie blog, advertisements, packaging, menus, or cookbooks, Food Styling & Photography For Dummies shows you how to take the next step in your passion for food and photography. This attractive, informative, and fun guide to the fundamentals of food styling provides information on the tools and techniques used by some of the most successful industry professionals.
Food Styling & Photography For Dummies provides you with the fundamentals of food styling and gives you the inside scoop on the tools and techniques used by some of the most successful industry professionals.
- Shows you how to translate taste, aroma, and appeal through color, texture, and portion
- Includes techniques such as extreme close-ups, selective focus, and unique angles to create dramatic effect
- Detailed coverage on lighting and composition
- Tips for choosing the proper equipment and mastering the use of camera settings, lenses, and post-production software
- Advice for creating a professional personality and getting your food photography business off the ground
Whether you're an amateur or professional food photographer, Food Styling & Photography For Dummies is a fun and informative guide to photographing and arranging culinary subject matter.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 336 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||188 x 23 x 231mm||ISBN10:||111809719X|
|Weight:||771g||ISBN13:||9781118097199||Publication Date:||09 Mar 2012||Publisher:||Wiley|
Alison Parks-Whitfield is a successful technical writer and food photographer in the San Francisco Bay area. Her tasty images have been published in books, magazines, newspapers, and on packaging, as well as in many online venues.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.