Designed as an educational and training text, this book provides a clear and easily understandable review of cosmetics and over the counter (OTC) drug-cosmetic products. The text features learning objectives, key concepts, and key terms at the beginning and review questions and glossary of terms at the end of each chapter section.
• Overviews functions, product design, formulation and development, and quality control of cosmetic ingredients
• Discusses physiological, pharmaceutical, and formulation knowledge of decorative care products
• Reviews basic terms and definitions used in the cosmetic industry and provides an overview of the regulatory environment in the US
• Includes learning objectives, key concepts, and key terms at the beginning and review questions and glossary of terms at the end of each chapter section
• Has PowerPoint slides as ancillaries, downloadable from the book's wiley.com page, for adopting professors
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 720 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||160 x 38 x 231mm||ISBN10:||1118763785|
|Weight:||1066g||ISBN13:||9781118763780||Publication Date:||03 Apr 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
GABRIELLA BAKI is an Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutics at the University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (UT CPPS). She serves as the main instructor in UT CPPS's undergraduate program, the BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences Cosmetic Science and Formulation Design. Dr. Baki is a pharmacist, graduated in 2008 from the University of Szeged, Hungary, and from where she also has a Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics.
KENNETH S. ALEXANDER is Professor of Pharmacy at The University of Toledo and has been there since 1972. He developed the Industrial Pharmacy graduate program at this institution and is currently its Coordinator. In 2003, he developed the BSPS Pharmaceutics Major and, in 2011, the Cosmetic Science and Formulation Design Major, and is currently the Coordinator for both undergraduate programs. He graduated from the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy & Science and the University of Rhode Island.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.