Lessons on authentic leadership from the 58th annual Antarctic expedition
In Leading on the Edge, successful business speaker and consultant Rachael Robertson shares the lessons she learned as leader of a year-long expedition to the wilds of Antarctica. Leading eighteen strangers around the clock for a full year—through months of darkness and with no escape from the frigid cold, howling winds, and each other—Robertson learned powerful lessons about what real, authentic leadership is. Here, she offers a deeply honest and humorous account of what it takes to survive and lead in the harshest environment on Earth. What emerges from her graphic account is a series of powerful and practical lessons for business leaders and managers everywhere.
- Features practical leadership lessons that are particularly helpful for any leader who must get the best out of the team they've got
- Features solutions to many challenges common to all workplaces
- Includes real excerpts from Robertson's personal journals through twelve months of leading in the most challenging environment in the world
- Written by a popular speaker and business leader who has appeared at more than 350 national and international conferences and events for a wide range of industries
Leading on the Edge explains what it's like to take charge when you've no place to hide and how truly harsh environments can serve as a leadership laboratory that results in truly effective, authentic leadership.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 320 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||152 x 20 x 226mm||ISBN10:||073030549X|
|Weight:||476g||ISBN13:||9780730305491||Publication Date:||31 Jul 2013||Publisher:||Wiley|
Rachael Robertson is one of the most in-demand inspirational business speakers and leadership consultants in the world. After more than 20 years' experience leading teams in complex and challenging environments, Rachael is now transforming leadership around the globe.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.