Proven strategies and tactics to manage the integration of acquired and/or merged companies
Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook is a comprehensive resource to help companies create a scalable post merger or acquisition integration process and framework that accelerates operating and business benefit goal realization.
- Includes tools, templates, forms, examples and checklists to provide a no nonsense “handbook” style approach to managing an effective integration.
- Helps integration managers quickly get up to speed on various integration challenges, including guidance on developing detailed operational and functional integration plans to support flawless execution.
- Reveals how to avoid integration failure by establishing an in-house integration management office to handle integration projects.
- Includes a sample integration playbook that can be used to create a core competency within companies to support ongoing integration activity.
Botched integration is the number one reason mergers fail. Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Handbook shows you how to develop, execute and implement merger integrations and business strategies to realize your organization's mergers and acquisitions goals.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 192 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||155 x 25 x 231mm||ISBN10:||111800437X|
|Weight:||386g||ISBN13:||9781118004371||Publication Date:||15 Jun 2012||Publisher:||Wiley|
SCOTT C. WHITAKER, CMC, is President and CEO of Whitaker & Company, an Atlanta-based consulting and project management firm specializing in helping companies to develop, execute, and implement merger integrations and business strategies designed to achieve growth. Since 2005, Whitaker & Company has been involved in merger integration and strategy and operations projects totaling more than $25 billion for both domestic and international companies.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.