Moral Psychology: Historical and Contemporary Readings is the first book to bring together the most significant contemporary and historical works on the topic from both philosophy and psychology.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to moral psychology, which is the study of psychological mechanisms and processes underlying ethics and morality
- Unique in bringing together contemporary texts by philosophers, psychologists and other cognitive scientists with foundational works from both philosophy and psychology
- Approaches moral psychology from an empirically informed perspective
- Explores a wide range of topics from passion and altruism to virtue and responsibility
- Editorial introductions to each section explain the background of and connections between the selections
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 398 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||173 x 19 x 246mm||ISBN10:||1405190191|
|Weight:||608g||ISBN13:||9781405190190||Publication Date:||03 Dec 2010||Publisher:||Wiley|
Thomas Nadelhoffer is Assistant Professor of philosophy and law and policy studies at Dickinson College. He has written articles for journals such as Analysis, Midwest Studies in Philosophy, Mind & Language, Neuroethics, and Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
Eddy Nahmias is Associate Professor of philosophy and neuroscience at Georgia State University. He has published articles in journals such as Philosophical Studies, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Mind & Language, and Consciousness and Cognition. He is the author of Rediscovering Free Will (forthcoming).
Shaun Nichols is Professor of philosophy and cognitive science at the University of Arizona. His publications include Mindreading: An Integrated Account of Pretense, Self-awareness and Understanding Other Minds (with Stephen Stich, 2003), Sentimental Rules: On the Natural Foundations of Moral Judgment (2004), and Experimental Philosophy (ed. with Joshua Knobe, 2008).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.