A pioneer of CBT explores recent advances in neuroscience, showing how they can be applied in practice to improve the effectiveness of cognitive therapy for clients with a wide range of diagnoses including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders and schizophrenia
- Utilizes the latest advances in neuroscience to introduce tools that allow clinicians, for the first time, to directly ‘measure' the effectiveness of cognitive therapy interventions
- Rigorously based in neuroscientific research, yet designed to be readable and jargon-free for a professional market of CBT practitioners
- Covers theory, assessment, and the treatment of a wide range of specific disorders including anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders, addictions and schizophrenia
- Written by a respected pioneer in the field
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 256 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||152 x 13 x 229mm||ISBN10:||1119993741|
|Weight:||331g||ISBN13:||9781119993742||Publication Date:||10 Apr 2012||Publisher:||Wiley|
Professor Tullio Scrimali is a pioneer of clinical psychophysiology and cognitive therapy, recognized for his contribution to the discipline worldwide. He was a founding fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy (ACT), and obtained the first Chair of Cognitive Therapyat the University of Catania, Sicily, where he currently directs the European School of Cognitive Therapy (ALETEIA International).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.