Positive Psychology at Work brings the fields of positive psychology and appreciative inquiry together for the first time to provide leaders and change agents with a powerful new approach to achieving organizational excellence.
- Draws together positive psychology and appreciative inquiry in the context of leadership organizational challenges for the first time
- Presents academically rigorous and referenced material in a jargon-free, accessible manner
- Arranged with chapters focused on specific organizational challenges to allow readers to quickly find ideas relevant to their unique situation
- Features short contributions from experienced practitioners of positive psychology and Appreciative Inquiry, and includes case studies from the UK, Europe, Australia and the USAÂ
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 270 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||160 x 20 x 238mm||ISBN10:||0470683201|
|Weight:||490g||ISBN13:||9780470683200||Publication Date:||08 Apr 2011||Publisher:||Wiley|
Sarah Lewis is an Associated Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a Principal Member of the Association of Business Psychologists and the Managing Director of Appreciating Change, where she works as a facilitator and consultant. She is the lead author of Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management (2007).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.