The ultimate guide to the ins and out of mergers and acquisitions
Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As provides the practical tricks of the trade on M&As: what they need to know, what they have to know, and what they need to do. Numerous examples and forms are included illustrating concepts in discussion.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- A highly, practical application-oriented guide to mergers and acquisitions
- Covers strategy development; deal flow and target identification; due diligence; valuation and offers; tax structuring; negotiation; and integration and value creation"
- Presents information using bullet points rather than lengthy narrative for ease of reading
- Numerous exhibits, forms, and examples are included
This practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, providing all the necessary tools that both the first-time M&A player as well as the seasoned practitioner need to complete a smart transaction.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 404 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||213 x 26 x 274mm||ISBN10:||0470920440|
|Weight:||975g||ISBN13:||9780470920442||Publication Date:||22 Nov 2017||Publisher:||Wiley|
DAVID T. EMOTT is a seasoned manager with over twenty-five years of progressively greater responsibility in directing corporate strategy development, M&A and joint venture initiatives, performance measurement, strategic planning, control, financing, information technology, and tax planning activities in international and domestic theaters. He currently runs his own consulting business, D.T. Emott Advisory LLC, which provides services to buyers and sellers of companies or operating units.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.