Pre-Clinical Dental Skills at a Glance provides a comprehensive and accessible guide to the basic operative skills and core clinical skills required of those about to embark on dental clinical training. It serves as the perfect illustrated introduction for pre-clinical students and a handy revision guide for subsequent undergraduate and postgraduate stages.
Following the familiar, easy-to-use At a Glance format, each topic is presented as a double-page spread with text accompanied by clear colour diagrams and clinical photographs to support conceptual understanding. Pre-Clinical Dental Skills at a Glance is a valuable resource for students studying dentistry, dental hygiene, dental therapy or dental nursing, as well as skills-based assessments such as the Overseas Registration Exam or the Licence in Dental Surgery.
Key features include:
- An illustrated introduction to the dental clinical environment, basic operative skills and core clinical skills
- Key concepts are explained and superbly illustrated enabling you to visualise the intended clinical endpoint
- Core clinical skills covered include controlling cross-infection, giving and receiving effective feedback, history taking and communication skills
- A companion website with self-assessment questions for students and teaching notes for instructors
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 80 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||215 x 5 x 274mm||ISBN10:||1118766679|
|Weight:||254g||ISBN13:||9781118766675||Publication Date:||01 Apr 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Dr James Field is a Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry and Degree Programme Director for the Masters in Clinical Dentistry at the School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, UK. He holds a Master of Arts Degree in Education and a Doctorate in the field of Dental Erosion.
Dr Field has received international acclaim for his innovative teaching and is recognised as a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Educators.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.