Comprehensively describes the equipment used in process steam systems, good operational and maintenance practices, and techniques used to troubleshoot system problems
- Explains how an entire steam system should be properly designed, operated and maintained
- Includes chapters on commissioning and troubleshooting various process systems and problems
- Presents basic thermodynamics and heat transfer principles as they apply to good process steam system design
- Covers Steam System Efficiency Upgrades; useful for operations and maintenance personnel responsible for modifying their systems
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 336 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||158 x 25 x 236mm||ISBN10:||1118877187|
|Weight:||703g||ISBN13:||9781118877180||Publication Date:||02 Oct 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Carey Merritt has over 25 years experience designing, operating and maintaining process steam systems. He has designed over 200 process steam systems for almost every imaginable industry. He has traveled to Europe, Australia, Canada, Central America and China to oversee the installation of these steam systems and train system operators Other notable achievements include Certified Energy Manager, CEM, Association of Energy Engineers, since 2008 and Certified Trainer in Steam System Design for Professional Engineers, The Practicing Institute for Professional Engineers, since 2007.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.