The fun and easy way to learn to use this leading business intelligence tool
Written by an author team who is directly involved with SAS, this easy-to-follow guide is fully updated for the latest release of SAS and covers just what you need to put this popular software to work in your business. SAS allows any business or enterprise to improve data delivery, analysis, reporting, movement across a company, data mining, forecasting, statistical analysis, and more. SAS For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the necessary background on what SAS can do for you and explains how to use the Enterprise Guide.
- SAS provides statistical and data analysis tools to help you deal with all kinds of data: operational, financial, performance, and more
- Places special emphasis on Enterprise Guide and other analytical tools, covering all commonly used features
- Covers all commonly used features and shows you the practical applications you can put to work in your business
- Explores how to get various types of data into the software and how to work with databases
- Covers producing reports and Web reporting tools, analytics, macros, and working with your data
In the easy-to-follow, no-nonsense For Dummies format, SAS For Dummies gives you the knowledge and the confidence to get SAS working for your organization.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 384 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||188 x 25 x 231mm||ISBN10:||0470539682|
|Weight:||522g||ISBN13:||9780470539682||Publication Date:||19 Mar 2010||Publisher:||Wiley|
Stephen McDaniel is Principal and cofounder of Freakalytics™ LLC, which provides training and consulting for data presentation, visual data exploration, and dashboard development. Chris Hemedinger works in SAS R&D on the team that builds SAS Enterprise Guide, a popular user interface for SAS customers.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.