The step-by-step, visual way to learn Excel 2013
Excel can be complicated, but this Visual guide shows you exactly how to tackle every essential task with full-color screen shots and step-by-step instructions. You'll see exactly what each step should look like as you learn to use all the new tools in this latest release of the world's most popular spreadsheet program. In easy two-page lessons, author Paul McFedries shows you how to organize, present, analyze, and chart data, over the web or on a network.
- The Visual learning system is perfect for teaching Excel; previous editions of this book have sold more than 230,000 copies
- Covers common Excel 2013 tasks such as creating spreadsheets and charts, filtering and sorting data, and working with PivotTables
- Provides step-by-step instructions for each task
- Each step is illustrated with full-color screenshots
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2013 offers visual learners the ideal way to master this popular but complex spreadsheet program.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 352 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||188 x 18 x 229mm||ISBN10:||1118505395|
|Weight:||816g||ISBN13:||9781118505397||Publication Date:||15 Feb 2013||Publisher:||Wiley|
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.