Building on the strengths of the highly successful first edition, the extensively updated Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory presents a complete state-of-the-art survey, written by an international team of leading moral philosophers.
- A new edition of this successful and highly regarded Guide, now reorganized and updated with the addition of significant new material
- Includes 21 essays written by an international team of leading philosophers
- Extensive, substantive essays develop the main arguments of all the leading viewpoints in ethical theory
- Essays new to this edition cover evolution and ethics, capability ethics, virtues and consequences, and the implausibility of virtue ethics
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 518 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||168 x 25 x 241mm||ISBN10:||1444330098|
|Weight:||771g||ISBN13:||9781444330090||Publication Date:||28 May 2013||Publisher:||Wiley|
Hugh LaFollette is Marie and Leslie E. Cole Chair in Ethics, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg. He is editor-in-chief of the nine volume International Encyclopedia of Ethics (2013), and author of The Practice of Ethics (Blackwell, 2007) and Personal Relationships: Love, Identity, and Morality (Blackwell, 1995). He is co-author of Brute Science: The Dilemmas of Animal Experimentation (1996), and editor of several other volumes, including Ethics in Practice: An Anthology (third edition, Blackwell, 2007).
Ingmar Persson is Professor of Practical Philosophy, University of Gothenburg, and Distinguished Research Fellow, Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, University of Oxford. His publications include The Retreat of Reason (2005) and, together with Julian Savulescu, Unfit for the Future: The Need for Moral Enhancement (2012). He is now finishing From Morality to the End of Reason: An Essay on Rights, Reasons and Responsibility.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.