The Updated Fourth Edition of the Award-Winning Book that Offers Beginning Educators Everything They Need in Order to Survive and Thrive!
Designed for new educators, this award-winning book covers the basic strategies, activities, and tools teachers need to know in order to succeed in the classroom. Now it its fourth edition, The First-Year Teacher's Survival Guide contains new and updated material on essential topics including: classroom management (how to prevent or minimize disruptions), sustaining professional growth, differentiated instruction, nurturing a growth mindset, and much more.
The fourth edition also offers downloadable forms and worksheets, and video instruction on key topics. In addition, this must-have guide:
- Offers ideas for dealing with homework and instructional concerns from parents and guardians
- Includes suggestions for helping new professionals maintain a successful work-life balance
- Contains guidelines to classroom technology and ideas for using digital tools to create engaging lessons
- Proposes proven strategies for forging positive, supportive relationships with students
- Presents recommendations for successfully managing the most common discipline problems
This must-have guide is filled with the information and tips new teachers need in order to face classroom situations with confidence.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 544 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||213 x 28 x 269mm||ISBN10:||1119470366|
|Weight:||1225g||ISBN13:||9781119470366||Publication Date:||20 Apr 2018||Publisher:||Wiley|
Julia G. Thompson served as a classroom teacher for forty years; she currently works as a consultant and teacher trainer. Through her blog (juliagthompson.blogspot.com) and Twitter handle (@TeacherAdvice) she offers tips for teachers on a wide variety of topics. She can also be reached through her website (www.juliagthompson.com).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.