Covering theory and practice, The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis is an up-to-date, authoritative resource to support health professionals in their use of hypnosis in clinical settings.
- Provides an authoritative reference for practitioners and trainees on the diverse applications of hypnosis, published under the auspices of the British Society for Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH)
- Combines a theoretical framework with material on a wide range of specific disorders including anxiety, stress phobias, eczema, oncology, eating disorders and infertility
- Shows how to adjust hypnotic techniques for different contexts e.g. when working with children, in emergencies and via a translator
- Features a variety of case studies that illustrate hypnosis techniques in action
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 652 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||170 x 31 x 244mm||ISBN10:||1119057272|
|Weight:||975g||ISBN13:||9781119057277||Publication Date:||20 Apr 2015||Publisher:||Wiley|
Les Brann is President of the British Society for Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH), and Clinical Lead for Chelmford NHS Medical Hypnosis Unit, UK. He is the author of Just Close Your Eyes and Relax (1988).
Jacky Owens is a Past President of the Royal Society of Medicine’s Section of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine. She worked for more than thirty years in the NHS before becoming independent practitioner running a company providing holistic services and support for cancer sufferers. Jacky retired from active practice in 2014 but remains on the Council for Royal Society of Medicine’s Section of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Ann Williamson has used hypnosis for more than 15 years to tackle stress and anxiety. An accredited member of BSCAH, she is the author of several books including Brief Psychological Interventions (Wiley-Blackwell, 2008).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.