Discover how healthy buildings, culture, and people lead to high profits
Organizations and employees now spend an average of $18,000 per year per employee for health costs, a 61% increase in 10 years. Every indicator projects these costs will double before 2030. This is an unsustainable path. These costs are the tip to an even bigger iceberg, the hidden costs of time out of the office, distraction, disengagement, and turnover. The Healthy Workplace Nudge explains the findings of research on 100 large organizations that have tackled the problems of employee health costs and disengagement in five fresh ways:
- Well-being leads to health and high performance
- Wake up to the fact that 95% of traditional wellness programs fail to improve health or lower costs
- Behavioral economics has become a new powerful tool to nudge healthy behavior
- Healthy buildings are now cost effective and produce your strongest ROI to improving health
- Leaders who develop healthy cultures achieve sustainable high performance and employee wellbeing
In addition to proving highly effective, these approaches represent a fraction of the cost sunk into traditional wellness and engagement programs. The book explains how to create a workplace that is good for people, releases them to what they do best and enjoy most, and produces great and profitable work.
• Find actionable strategies and tactics you can put into use today
• Retain happy, productive talent
• Cut unnecessary spending and boost your bottom line
• Benefit from real-world research and proven practiceIf you’re a leader who cares about the health and happiness of your employees, a human resource professional, or a professional who develops, designs, builds, or outfits workplace environments to improve employee health and wellbeing, this is one book you’ll want to have on hand.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Hardback, 320 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||152 x 28 x 231mm||ISBN10:||1119480124|
|Weight:||499g||ISBN13:||9781119480129||Publication Date:||20 Apr 2018||Publisher:||Wiley|
REX MILLER is the principal and thought leader for MindSHIFT, a future-focused consultancy and organizational performance firm. He has won international awards for innovation and works with many top industry leaders. He develops thought leaders who become market leaders.
PHILLIP WILLIAMS is the President of Commercial Business Development at Delos and directs the business development of health and well-being services and solutions for the commercial real estate market sector.
DR. MICHAEL O'NEILL is Director of the Global Workplace Research, Workplace Strategy, and Market Insights teams for Haworth, Inc.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.