A detailed look at one of the most underestimated aspects of trading-selling
In The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition, Dr. Alexander Elder explains how to exit a stock at the right time and how to initiate a short position to profit from a stock that is showing weakness. Often overlooked, selling properly enables a trader to cut losses and maximize profits. Moreover, short selling in a weak market can generate big profits and should be a part of every trader's arsenal of tools. The new edition contains numerous examples of short selling stocks from the 2008-2009 bear market, demonstrating very clearly why traders do themselves a disservice by only focusing on the long side. In addition, the new edition contains an extensive study guide to help readers master the material prior to trading.
Elder shares real-world examples that show how to manage your positions by adjusting your exit points as a trade unfolds.
- Contains new examples and insights from the 2008-2009 market meltdown
- Includes an extensive study guide with 115 questions and answers and 17 chart studies
- Discusses the selling process from a variety of angles: technical, fundamental, and psychological
- Explains how to maximize winnings in a profitable trade and how to minimize losses when a trade doesn't go as planned
- Offers detailed guidance for traders of stocks, financial futures, commodities, and currencies
- Explains how to set profit targets and stop-loss orders prior to entering any trade Other bestselling titles by Elder: Trading for a Living, Come Into My Trading Room, and Entries and Exits
Understanding where and when to sell is essential to successful trading. The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition is the definitive reference to this overlooked, but vitally important, aspect of trading.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 368 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||155 x 23 x 229mm||ISBN10:||0470632399|
|Weight:||567g||ISBN13:||9780470632390||Publication Date:||04 Mar 2011||Publisher:||Wiley|
DR. Alexander Elder is a professional trader, a teacher of traders, and a psychiatrist. He is the founder of elder.com and SpikeTrade.com—both of which provide educational services to traders worldwide. Dr. Elder is the author of three bestselling books, Trading for a Living (translated into more than a dozen languages), Come Into My Trading Room (2002 Barron's Book of the Year), and Entries and Exits (2007 SFO Magazine Book of the Year).
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.