The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography presents students and researchers with a comprehensive overview of the field, put together by a prestigious editorial team, with contributions from an international cast of prominent scholars.
- Offers a fully revised, expanded, and up-to-date overview, following the successful and highly regarded Companion to Economic Geography published by Blackwell a decade earlier, providing a comprehensive assessment of the field
- Takes a prospective as well as retrospective look at the field, reviewing recent developments, recurrent challenges, and emerging agendas
- Incorporates diverse perspectives (in terms of specialty, demography and geography) of up and coming scholars, going beyond a focus on Anglo-American research
- Encourages authors and researchers to engage with and contextualize their situated perspectives
- Explores areas of overlap, dialogues, and (potential) engagement between economic geography and cognate disciplines
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Paperback / softback, 472 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||170 x 33 x 239mm||ISBN10:||1119250641|
|Weight:||975g||ISBN13:||9781119250647||Publication Date:||27 Jul 2016||Publisher:||Wiley|
Trevor J. Barnes has been at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, since 1983, and is currently Professor and Distinguished University Scholar. He is the author or editor of nine books, including Politics and Practice in Economic Geography. Reading Economic Geography, A Companion to Economic Geography, and Logics of Dislocation.
Jamie Peck is Canada Research Chair in Urban & Regional Political Economy and Professor of Geography at the University of British Columbia. He is the author or editor of eleven books, including Fast Policy, Constructions of Neoliberal Reason, Politics and Practice in Economic Geography, Contesting Neoliberalism: Urban Frontiers, and Reading Economic Geography.Eric Sheppard is the Alexander von Humboldt Chair in the Department of Geography at UCLA. He is the author or editor of eight books, including A World of Difference, Politics and Practice in Economic Geography, Contesting Neoliberalism: Urban Frontiers, and A Companion to Economic Geography.
- 1. Brand New
- 2. To be eligible for a return or refund, you must make a request within 3 days of your order’s arrival as well as your order being in an unused condition.
Your order should be with you in 1-3 business days. At ByblyoShop, we are delighted to be able to offer FREE delivery on all orders
All prices shown on the ByblyoShop website are in Singaporean dollars. The prices shown are inclusive of GST.
The best way to contact us is by filling in the online contact form within the Contact Us section.
The form is designed to help you specify the query that you have and then direct it to a member of our customer support team that
is best suited to deal with it. We work hard to deal with your queries within 24 hours.
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this current moment, we only deliver within Singapore. However, we hope to expand this to the whole Asia region very soon.