Take your ukulele playing to the next level - fast! - with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes
You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you're ready to do something with it. You're in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies helps you become a better player. This practice-based book focuses on the skills that entry-level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include:
• Creating rock-steady strumming patterns and rhythms
• Becoming a better fingerpicker with patterns, arpeggio exercises, and solo fingerpicking pieces
• Expanding your fretboard knowledge and crafting your own rock, blues and jazz riffs and solos
• Playing actual songs on the ukulele - everything from the classic ukulele tunes to the 12 bar blues!
• Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self-contained practice package
No matter if you're a beginning ukulele player or you're wanting to stretch and improve your chops, Ukulele Exercises For Dummies puts you on your way to becoming a ukulele extraordinaire!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
|Format:||Multiple-component retail product, part(s) enclosed, 272 pages||Language:||English|
|Dimension:||208 x 18 x 269mm||ISBN10:||1118506855|
|Weight:||499g||ISBN13:||9781118506851||Publication Date:||05 Apr 2013||Publisher:||Wiley|
Brett McQueen is a musician, songwriter and the founder of ukuleletricks.com, one of the most popular ukulele sites in the world, where he provides audio, video, and written instructional material (along with personalised feedback) to freshly minted ukulele fans everywhere. Alistair Wood is the man (the myth and the legend) behind ukulelehunt.com and the author of Ukulele For Dummies.
- 1. Brand New
We also welcome to receiving any suggestions or feedback as to how we can improve. All emails are read by a member of a customer support team. Please send your emails to email@example.com